Recipe by Trisha123
Its easy, light, and delicious
Top Review by Coco can cook
I absolutely love this dressing!! I poured it over a mixed greens salad with red onion, diced avocado and seared sesame-crusted ahi tuna. It was the perfect blend of citus and garlic (exactly what I was looking for). To prepare the dressing, I blended all of the ingredients in the blender, which made the dressing look more white and creamy. Can you say delish??
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lemons, juice of
- 3 limes, juice of
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (more if your a garlic lover)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- extra salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Whisk together.
- Pour over salad.
- It may seem like a lot of dressing, but you need a lot to get the true flavor of this.
- Use no more than 3 hours after making or the garlic flavor will be too much.
- This is so amazingly delicious for the simplicity of it!