Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Its easy, light, and delicious
Make and share this Simple and Delicious Lemon/Lime Garlic Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lemons, juice of
- 3 limes, juice of
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (more if your a garlic lover)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- extra salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Whisk together.
- Pour over salad.
- It may seem like a lot of dressing, but you need a lot to get the true flavor of this.
- Use no more than 3 hours after making or the garlic flavor will be too much.
- This is so amazingly delicious for the simplicity of it!
I absolutely love this dressing!! I poured it over a mixed greens salad with red onion, diced avocado and seared sesame-crusted ahi tuna. It was the perfect blend of citus and garlic (exactly what I was looking for). To prepare the dressing, I blended all of the ingredients in the blender, which made the dressing look more white and creamy. Can you say delish??
Yummy, I love citrus flavours and this dress was exactly what the title said, 'Simple and Delicious'. I changed the serving size to use one lemon and one lime because it was all I needed for the salad tonight. I drizzled the dressing on top of Salad. Thank you Trisha123
I didn't care for this at all. Way too sour for me. Sorry!