- 6 ounces imitation crab meat, diced
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 20 wonton wrappers, square
- 3 green onions, chopped
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crab meat, cream cheese and green onions in a bowl.
- Spoon crab, cheese and onion mixture into wrappers.
- Close wrappers by pinching center of sides together to create 4 pointing up corners (they stay closed better if you wet your fingers before this step).
- Heat oil over medium heat and flash fry wontons until they are a light golden color and crispy.