Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to put together for those evenings when time is short, yet a delicious, satisfying meal for the whole family.
- 3 -4 chicken thighs
- 1 (6 ounce) box Uncle Bens wild rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces (do not drain)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Empty contents of Uncle Ben's Original Long-Grain Wild Rice into an 8 x 8" glass baking dish.
- Mix mushroom soup, 1/2 cup water, mushrooms (undrained), onion and Italian seasoning with rice.
- Place chicken breasts on top of rice mixture and sprinkle with more Italian Seasoning.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender.
- Allow chicken to cool. Remove skin and discard. Tear chicken into bite-sized pieces and mix into rice mixture.
PAC 07 recipe I chose. I love this and it is a keeper. Real simple to make and grat potluck dish.