Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This isn't quite the same as the other ambrosia salads that are listed, but I think it tastes just right--and is super simple! Great for the summer! (Note: Cooking time is chilling time.)
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- Mix together the fruit, coconut, and marshmellows.
- Fold in the sour cream and whipped topping, being careful not to stir too much. (The whipped topping will get watery if stirred too much.).
- Chill for at least 2 hours.