Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple, delicious mini beanless burritoes that can be easily frozen and taste better reheated than they did the first time!
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb cooked taco meat (ground beef)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread inside of each tortilla with two tablespoons sour cream, all the way to the edges.
- Spoon 1/4 cup leftover (or freshly made) ground beef taco meat down the center of the tortilla, leaving about 1/2-1 inch at the bottom.
- Spoon cheddar cheese evenly on top of meat.
- Fold bottom 1/2-1 inch. of tortilla up over bottom of filling.
- Fold one side over filling, and then fold the second side, rolling to seal.
- Wipe excess sour cream off from outside of burrito.
- Wrap in wax paper and/or tin foil, and freeze.
- Reheat in microwave for 1-2 minutes, depending on your microwave's strength.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating.