Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Simone and her daughter, Alivel made this dressing for a salad at my sister's baby shower. Ali says "I like it with bleu cheese" "Serve it with lettuce and tomatoes and pecans" Suggests Simone.
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 grated garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients.
- Toss with lettuce and desired veggies and.
- Pour on vinaigrette before serving!