Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use this rub on skinless boneless chicken breasts, rubbing spice into the meat. Excellent if you then grill the breasts.
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 cup onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and whiz.
- Store, tightly covered.
I used this rub on a whole chicken that I roasted in my Franklin Chef vertisserie.It came out really moist and tender. The taste was great. Thank's Joy in Kansas
I used this rub last evening on a roasted pork loin. It is all about the quality of the meat but the dry rub enhanced the flavors beautifully. I'd recommend cutting back on the red cayenne pepper a bit because it easily overpowers the subtlety of the sage.