Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick and easy. another of taste of home changed for core.
- 1 1⁄4 boneless sirloin, cut into strips
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups condensed beef consomme
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 3 cups wheat rice
- In large skillet, cook beef, onions, mushrooms, and garlic over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- add consommes, worcestershire sauce, and basil. simmer for 50-60 minutes.
- add fat free sour cream and serve.
Terrific Core recipe! The leftovers were delicious, too. Thanks for posting!