Recipe by Nadia Melkowits
This is an easy and very delicious desert. If you're pressed for time, pour the Panna Cotta mixture into wine glasses so you can serve them without unmolding. .
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons gelatin powder
- 2 (400 ml) cans coconut cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- sliced mango
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the gelatin evenly over 3 tablespoons of cool water in a small bowl. Set aside to soften.
- In a medium saucepan,Heat the heavy cream and coconut cream to just below boiling point. Add the sugar and whisk until dissolved. Add gelatin to the hot cream and stir until completely dissolved.
- Lightly oil eight custard cups with a neutral-tasting oil.Divide the Panna Cotta mixture into the prepared cups, then chill them until firm or overnight.
- Run a sharp knife around the edge of each Panna Cotta and unmold each onto a serving plate,.
- Serve with slices of mango on top.