Recipe by kimboleyanne
This recipe is similar to the copycat Hard Rock recipe, with a few changes. Has a bit of a kick, but just enough to make it quite flavorful. "Cooking time" is refridgerator time to let flavors meld.
Top Review by Cheri 911
Very good, slightly more sophisticated that your average cole slaw. I used sugar - same quantities as recommended for splenda, and had straight horseradish instead of horseradish cream, so I used about half the amount. This is my new favorite cole slaw!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup horseradish cream
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute (or sugar, if you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (or sugar, if you prefer)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except the coleslaw mix in a large bowl and blend until smooth with an electric mixer (or just beat with a whisk).
- Add coleslaw mix and toss well.
- Cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator. The flavors fully develop after 24 to 48 hours.