Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This refreshing dessert creates such a pretty picture, it's sure to be met with compliments. It has all the flavors of a banana split but fewer calories with whipped topping instead of ice cream.
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 small firm bananas, split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 cherries
- In a bowl, combine marshmallows, pineapple, and whipped topping.
- Place banana halves in dessert dishes with two scoops of marshmallow mixture between.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup; top with cherry.
- Serve immediately.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written and my youngest enjoyed making this. He kept on asking me if we forgot to add the ice cream. This is a nice substitute if you don't have ice cream on hand or if you do want something healthier. Next time I would add some strawberries too.