Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was in a raffle basket I won at a convention. The basket was provided by the Silver State Stitchers in Nevada. My family and guests love this recipe; makes good brownies I sometimes use regular chocolate chips and stir them into the batter; instead of the mini chocolate chips sprinkled on top.
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- mini chocolate chip
- Cream margarine, add sugar.
- Beat eggs and add to mixture, add vanilla.
- Mix cocoa and flour together and stir into mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into 9 x 13 greased and floured pan; sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
I live in the Silver State, so I thought I should know what the brownies are like and they were great! I put them in a smaller pan so they baked for about 50 minutes. I used the bigger chips and mixed them in as you suggested and omitted the nuts because my husband doesn't like them. Thanks!