Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is DELISH especially in the Florida sun!!! This recipe's from the Food column titled "A sip above the rest" by Anjali Vellody, Weekend magazine. Enjoy!
- 4 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- 2 tablespoons kewra essence
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 8 ice cubes
- Leaving the ice cubes aside, blend all the remaining ingredients together in a blender.
- Add ice cubes and blend again for 2 minutes.
- Once the mixture is frothy, pour it into tall glasses, garnish with rose petals and mixed nuts such as chopped almonds and cashews, and serve with a smile!