Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Photo courtesy of Almond Board of California Everyone likes pancakes. So I was quite happy when the Almond Board asked me to create a pancake recipe for them. I do have a couple of other gluten free pancake recipes, though I think this one is the best of the bunch! Hope you enjoy these high protein, gluten free pancakes made with almond flour as much as we have. http://www.elanaspantry.com/silver-dollar-pancakes/
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, water, vanilla and agave.
- Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Heat grapeseed oil on skillet over medium low to medium heat.
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of batter at a time onto the skillet.
- Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side.
- Remove from heat to a plate.
- Repeat process with remaining batter, add more oil to skillet as needed.
This recipe is so good and the taste is so great. Very easy recipe to follow. My family enjoyed them. Will make these again, weekly. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe.
Very Good. A real treat when not having gluten. I followed the recipe with no changes. Thanks for sharing this great recipe
These were pretty good. My first time making pancakes using almond flour. I recently found out that I shouldn't eat wheat and have been following a paleo-type diet. These were a nice treat! I added cinnamon and blueberries. My only complaint was that they were a little dry, like they needed some oil or butter added to the batter.