Margaret Wilson from Sun City, California says, "I combined two of my grandson Joshua's favorite foods - applesauce and oatmeal - into these wholesome little pancakes. He likes the smaller serving size." From Taste of Home's Good Food for Kids! Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In a small bowl, beat the egg, buttermilk, applesauce and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2Pour batter by 2 tablespoonfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup.
- 3TO FREEZE PANCAKES: Allow pancakes to cool. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheets. Freeze overnight or until frozen. Transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- 4TO USE FROZEN PANCAKES: Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 400ºF for 4-6 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Silver Dollar Oat Pancakes (Lower Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 665.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g