1/5 Photos of Silver Cleaner
Quick Silver cleaner - from Homebasics Fall 2004
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Run 1 litre of hot water into sink.
- 2Dissolve 1 tbsp of fabric softener and 1 tbsp salt in the water.
- 3Place aluminum foil on the bottom of the sink.
- 4Place tarnished silver on the foil.
- 5Make sure silver is completely immersed.
- 6Silver will come clean in 10 seconds.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Silver Cleaner
Serving Size: 1 (1021 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6996.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: