1/4 Photos of Silly- Simple Cheese and Garlic Filled Crescents
Vino Girl's Note:
These are so simple it's silly, but my husband loves them so much I thought I'd post this. I like them, too! I've tried making these a few different ways, but I believe good old processed American cheese singles works the best for this - it's clean and easy to measure and roll up, and it melts perfectly during the allotted baking time. You can skip the cooking spray and foil if you want and just bake these directly on the baking sheet, but I like to do it this way because it makes clean up easier, and any leftovers can be stored and reheated right in the foil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F; line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with butter flavored cooking spray.
- 2Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles; sprinkle each with garlic powder.
- 3Cut or divide each cheese slice into quarters to make 8 small squares of cheese.
- 4Cut or fold one piece of cheese in half; stack the halves on top of each other and place them on the bottom end (the flat side directly opposite the side with the thinnest point) of one crescent triangle; roll triangle up starting with this end.
- 5Fold the two side points of the dough towards the center of the dough so that all three triangle points are on the same side; place roll on the sheet with the points facing down.
- 6Repeat for each dough triangle and bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Silly- Simple Cheese and Garlic Filled Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 243.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g