Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great kids gift. Borrowed from another site.
- Mix in one bowl the 3/4 cup water and glue.
- In another bowl dissolve borax in 1 cup water.
- Mix ingredients of both bowls together and add food coloring.
- Store in airtight container.
- (#2?1 tbsp liquid starch, 2 tbsp white Elmers glue- Mix and let stand 5 minutes. Add 3 drops food coloring& mix. Store in airtight container).
My son and I made this today. He loved all the mixing and was amazed when it all came together so quickly. Thanks for a fun recipe!