Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
I experimented with new dip recipe for my food blog at weekendcarnivore.com . I was so happy with the result that I wanted to share it here too. It is creamy but still reduced fat and silly easy!
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml green olives, pitted
- 78.07 ml sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained but with some oil still clinging
- 236.59 ml reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- Put all ingredients into a mini chopper or food processor.
- Combine on the pulse setting for about 30 seconds until everything is well combined but there is still a chunky texture to the tomatoes.
I needed something quick to put together and didn't want the usual fare. This was just the thing. Quick, different, and delicious.