Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
I experimented with new dip recipe for my food blog at weekendcarnivore.com . I was so happy with the result that I wanted to share it here too. It is creamy but still reduced fat and silly easy!
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, pitted
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained but with some oil still clinging
- 1 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of
- Put all ingredients into a mini chopper or food processor.
- Combine on the pulse setting for about 30 seconds until everything is well combined but there is still a chunky texture to the tomatoes.
I needed something quick to put together and didn't want the usual fare. This was just the thing. Quick, different, and delicious.