1/1 Photo of Silly Easy Chocolate Creme De Menthe Pudding
I was making up a box of sugar free pudding and spotted the bottle of creme de menthe on the shelf. It wouldn't let me ignore it and I thought 'hmm, I wonder' and added a bit into the mix. It worked and turned normal chocolate pudding into something lush tasting. I could see it being the base of easy 'grown up' parfaits and that sort of thing too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 2 cups of cold fat free milk into large bowl.
- 2Empty chocolate pudding powder into milk and use a wire whisk to just combine.
- 3Add in the creme de menthe and then whisk for 2 minutes until all lumps are gone.
- 4Cover and put into the fridge for 5 minutes. It should be set but if not just give it another couple minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Silly Easy Chocolate Creme De Menthe Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 370.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g