Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
Creamy, heavenly, rich white fudge that melts in your mouth. Nuts are optional, or use the kind that you prefer (hazelnuts are good, too!). And, try a tiny tint of red food coloring for a beautiful pink Valentine's Day candy gift! Prep time includes chilling time; yield is approximate according to the size candy is cut - remember, a little of this fudge does go a long way in satisfying your sweet tooth!
- 1 (18 ounce) package white chocolate chips (3 cups total)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecan halves (optional, and toasted if you wish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter bottom and sides of a 9x9x2 inch square pan, or line with aluminum foil.
- Heat baking chips, marshmallows and condensed milk in a saucepan over low to medium heat, stirring constantly until chips and marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan immediately, then cover and refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- To toast pecans, toss in ungreased skillet over medium-low heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until browning begins; continue until golden brown.