- 2 2⁄3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted after measuring
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream (might need a little more) or 2 tablespoons milk (might need a little more)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl using an electric mixer at medium speed beat the sugar with butter, melted chocolate and vanilla until combined.
- Add in half and half cream and continue to beat at high speed until smooth and fluffy (you may need to add in a little more cream or milk until desired consisyancy is achelived).