Recipe by Theresa P
This is very rich! Very good for a romantic dinner party! There really is no cook time to this and it's really easy to fix!
Top Review by Cindy Joy Butler
This was a great mousse, so easy and quick to make! It was absolutely divine! I served it with chocolate coated strawberries just to round off the dessert! Thank you so much for sharing this dessert!
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 22.18 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 9.85 ml instant coffee granules
- 177.44 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml boiling water
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine in food processor or blender the sugar, cocoa powder, coffee granules, and chocolate chips.
- Add the boiling water and blend until smooth.
- Then add the vanilla and eggs and blend for 15 seconds more.
- Pour into a pretty bowl or individual dishes.
- Chill for at least 3 hours and serve with whipped cream!