Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is very rich! Very good for a romantic dinner party! There really is no cook time to this and it's really easy to fix!
- Combine in food processor or blender the sugar, cocoa powder, coffee granules, and chocolate chips.
- Add the boiling water and blend until smooth.
- Then add the vanilla and eggs and blend for 15 seconds more.
- Pour into a pretty bowl or individual dishes.
- Chill for at least 3 hours and serve with whipped cream!
This was a great mousse, so easy and quick to make! It was absolutely divine! I served it with chocolate coated strawberries just to round off the dessert! Thank you so much for sharing this dessert!
This is so Light & Yummy:) It was very simple & quick to prepare. I actually noticed that when I made it, the mousse set in just about an hour! The only complaint I received was that it was too sweet- other than that no complaints;) Thanks for sharing.
So Good! This was so good! The smooth texture and great taste! The coffee definitely added to the flavor. Thanks for an easy, great chocolate recipe!