Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This takes a mashed potato side - and raises it to a rich, silky entree with flavor and texture to please most any diner. Great also for lunch, brunch or as a hearty appetizer.
- Combine potatoes, eggs, flour, and cooked (chopped) seafood in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry potato mixture in skillet, pressing with a spatula to flatten evenly.
- Cover and cook until bottom is crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a plate or platter and cut into four portions, then serve.
- GARNISH: Sprinkle with parmesan cheese or add a ½ teaspoon of sour cream; greek yogurt or crème fraiche to add richness to the pancakes.