Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This takes a mashed potato side - and raises it to a rich, silky entree with flavor and texture to please most any diner. Great also for lunch, brunch or as a hearty appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine potatoes, eggs, flour, and cooked (chopped) seafood in a bowl.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Fry potato mixture in skillet, pressing with a spatula to flatten evenly.
- 4Cover and cook until bottom is crispy, about 10 minutes.
- 5Invert onto a plate or platter and cut into four portions, then serve.
- 6GARNISH: Sprinkle with parmesan cheese or add a ½ teaspoon of sour cream; greek yogurt or crème fraiche to add richness to the pancakes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Silky Seafood Pancakes #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 35.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes