1/5 Photos of Silky Lemon Pudding
Sydney Mike's Note:
Found in the 2001 cookbook, Luscious Lemon Desserts, this recipe makes for a tart, wonderfully tasting lemon treat! Preparation time does not include the time needed to cool to room temperature or to chill for 2 hours or more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, whisk together sugar & cornstarch, then add milk & whisk until smooth.
- 2Add milk & whisk until smooth, then add egg yolks, zest & salt, whisking to blend.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently at first & constantly toward the end, about 5-10 minutes, or until thickened.
- 4Remove pan from heat & add lemon juice & butter, stirring to blend.
- 5Pour through a strainer into a large serving bowl or 4 individual serving dishes.
- 6Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate, loosely covered, for at least 2 hours or up to 3 days, until set & thoroughly chilled.
- 7Serve chilled & ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Silky Lemon Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.7
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 168.8 mg
- Sodium 112.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 46.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g