Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
When it's time to start thinking about Egg Nog, I like to think about Egg Nog drinks! This is a great recipe I got from the Washington Post last year. It tastes good and makes a nice presentation.
- 1 ounce premium mixing rum
- 1 ounce orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce store-bought eggnog
- 2 ounces champagne
- 1 cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Combine the rum, orange-flavored liqueur and eggnog in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into a champagne flute and add the champagne.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
This combination intrigued me so I had to try it, it was nice but a little strong for me at first, I added a little extra eggnog to dilute the alcohol a bit. Thanks Sooz!