Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Weekend magazine.
- Break an egg in a bowl.
- Separate the white from the yolk.
- Beat the egg white nicely with a beater in a bowl.
- Massage this egg white in your hair while it is wet.
- Then comb your hair.
- Rinse off the egg white from your hair after 20 minutes with cold water.
- This will help keep your hair straight.
- Furthermore, if you wrap damp hair in a well combed turban style after every shampoo, it will further help keep your hair naturally straight!