Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a Pampered Chef recipe that is simply sinful!
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- In small saucepan, bring 1 inch of water to a simmer. In double boiler, combine chocolate, ice cream topping and cream. Set double boiler over simmering water in saucepan. Stir while chocolate mixture is melting until mixture is smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a small bowl or fondue pot. Serve fondue immediately with assorted dippers.
- For dipping, use strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, pound cake cubes or graham crackers.
This was so easy to make. I used the microwave to melt the chocolate and then warm up everything when mixed up. It was wonderful. My family loved this. I will be making this a lot. All my friends and family love chocolate fondue and we usually go to a very expensive place to get it. Now I can make it at home. Thank you for a wonderful and easy recipe.