Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have literally tried 48 cheese cake recipes until I found this one in Readers Digest about 14 yrs ago. It's so easy you won't believe it, yet it is so good.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust (regular or Oreo, my favorite)
- With electric mixer, beat Cream Cheese with a splash of whipping cream to help loosen.
- Add powdered sugar& vanilla.
- Beat till well blended.
- Add heavy whipping cream and beat until smooth and thickened.
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate until firm, 8-10 hours or overnight.
- Serve plain or with canned fruit pie filling.
Consistency was too soft. Great if you don't mind Cheese Cake Soup.
I have never tasted so good cheese cake ever.