Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup cream cheese, Softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, Blanched, Slivered
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- In a small bowl, mix the apricot preserves and brandy together, then set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese to a creamy consistency and blend in the sour cream and almond extract, blending until very smooth.
- Add the apricot-brandy mixture and blend well.
- Fold in the almonds.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Vanilla Wafers, Pound Cake Cubes, Muenster Or Monterey Jack Cheese Cubes Or Sticks, Chocolate Chunks.