Recipe by Noo
These are so easy to prepare and are so delicious. Serves 4 as a main course or 8 as an appetiser. Marinating time not included.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Wonderfully flavored kebabs! Loved all the ingredients in the marinade -- they grilled up perfectly. Served them with some sauteed cherry tomatoes and a nice side salad. Will definitely grill these up again - so easy! Made for the 1-2-3 Tag, June, 2012.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, boned and skinned, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed to a pulp
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the chicken into a bowl and add the salt and lemon juice and rub into the meat.
- Poke the meat with the tip of a knife and rub in the seasonings again.
- Set aside for 20 mins,then add the ginger,cumin,garlic,paprika,cayenne,cream and garam masala.Mix well and refrigerate for 6-8 hours,although longer will not hurt.
- Preheat the grill and thread the meat onto flat sword-like skewers.Brush with oil and balance the skewers on the rim of a shallow baking tray.
- Place about 5" from the heat source and grill for about 6 mins or until lightly browned and cooked through.