Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A chocolate and tequila concoction for warm summer evenings.
- 2 tablespoons instant chocolate drink mix (Nestle Quick)
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 4 ounces light cream
- 2 teaspoons grenadine
- Place chocolate drink mix in a saucer.
- Dip rim of chilled coctail glass into water and then press into chocolate drink mix to frost the rim.
- Put remaining ingredients in cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain into prepared glass.
This one is a keeper, nice and silky and chocolaty. Looking forward to having this again. Thanks for sharing :)
This was excellent. Very smoth and rich. Flavors blended very well. Thanks mikekey. Made for SSC Pet Parade.
LOVED IT! Wow, Mikekey, this is delicious! I made it for a girls' night out party and everyone loved it. Tastes like a chocolate covered cherry. I couldn't find white Creme de Cocoa so I used regular, but color wise it still looked just like Bev's beautiful pic. Thanks for posting, made for Potluck Tag, please see my rating system as I rate tougher than most.