Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I was trying to make "Non Food Cinnamon Decorations" (recipe number38637), but when I was almost started, I realised the white glue was almost over. My hands were already in the applesauce-cinnamon mixture and I was too annoyed by then with the discovery of the glue being over. So, in my temper, I just tossed in whatever came in my hand! LOL. When I washed it, mmmm, my hand smelt so cinnamony, I felt like dipping it into a mug of coffee:)Haha! Besides that, my hand felt soft n smooth and I wanted to share this just sort of put together in an angry mood recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup nido powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon pineapple essence
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- This is my own creation.
- Well, I tried to make non food cinnamon decorations and when that didn't work out, I ended up making a major mess.
- The major mess was smelling awesome and was all over my hands.
- I washed my hands only to find that they were so soft, almost silk like!
- I was amazed!
- Now, here you go with the recipe.
- Put cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Add cornflour, baking soda, powdered cloves, all purpose flour, milk powder, applesauce and essence.
- Knead extremely well, adding more cinnamon/cornflour as necessary.
- Apply mixture on hands or on the feet or on the elbows or on the knees.
- Massage into skin for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, wash under cold tap water.
- Enjoy the homemade soft and silky feel!