Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from the side panel of the Silk Creamer Original.
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips (semi-sweet will work too)
- 3⁄4 cup soy coffee creamer (Original)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, heat the chocolate chips and Silk Creamer, stirring constantly.
- Continue to cook and stir until chocolate is melted and sauce is snooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Serve over fresh fruit or soy ice cream.
- Makes 1 1 /4 cups.
- Bon Appetit!