Prep3 hrs 30 mins
This is one of the dessert tray favourites at Captain Anderson's Restaurant and Waterfront Market, Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Cream butter and sugar until very light and fluffy.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate and blend with vanilla.
- Add the chilled eggs, one at a time, and beat with electric beater on medium speed for at least two minutes after adding each egg.
- Pour into baked pie shell.
- Chill at least three hours in refrigerator before serving.
- Top with whipped cream or whipped topping and toasted almond slivers.