- 2 chicken livers (1 1/2oz. each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, well beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut livers into small pieces and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat 1 Tblsp. of the butter and in it saute onion until tender and lightly browned.
- Add chicken livers, salt, and pepper, and brown lightly. Melt remaining butter in the same skillet.
- Add eggs and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until eggs are set but still creamy.
- Turn onto serving platter and serve.