Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't tried this yet. I love this when I have it at Korean restaurants.
Make and share this Sigumchi Namul (Korean Spinach Salad Kimchi) recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse the spinach a few times until no more sand is coming off the leaves.
- Steam the spinach until tender.
- Put the spinach in a strainer and let it cool down.
- When it is cool enough squeeze gently as much water as possible out of it and cut the leaves coarsely.
- Mix all the ingredients into the spinach and the salad is ready.
- Serve at room temperature.