Sigara Boregi (Little Cheese Rolls)
- For the filling, mash the feta with a fork and mix with the egg and herbs of choice.
- Take out the sheets of phyllo only when you're ready to use them as they dry out. Cut the sheets into 4 rectangles each, about 12x4 inches and put them in a pile on top of each other.
- Brush the top strip with melted butter. Take a heaping teaspoon of filling and place it at one of the 4" or shortest ends of the strip in a thin sausage shape along the edge, about 1" from it and 1" from side edges.
- Roll up the top sheet with the filling inside like a cigarette. Turn the ends in when you've rolled it about a third of the way to trap the filling, then continue to roll.
- Repeat with the remaining phyllo sheets.
- Place the cigars close to each other on a greased baking sheet and brush the tops with melted butter.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- Serve hot.