Recipe by Trinkets
While vacationing on Siesta Key, FL (which is absolutely gorgeous), we came up with this delicious marinade for b/s chicken breasts which we grilled and sliced, and served in tortillas as soft tacos with shredded letuce, tomatoes, cheese and cilantro. This marinade would work great with just about anything. *Prep time includes marinating time. This is a quick and easy fix!
- 4 key limes
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno hot sauce
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, halve the limes and squeeze then throw the limes in the bowl with the juice.
- Add everything else and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Prepare grill and heat coals to medium-high.
- Grill chicken breasts for about 2-3 minutes per side, until done to your liking.
- Remove from heat and let chicken rest for 10 minutes before slicing or serve whole.