Amber Dawn's Note:
This is from a book called "Make Ahead Meals". The Siesta Fiesta comes from being to rest if you already had it made in your freezer! You can combine all of the ingredients except cheese and cornbread mix and freeze in a large freezer bag. When you are ready to fix it, thaw it and go from there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except cornbread and cheese.
- 2Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 4Prepare cornbread according to mix and spread over meat mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese and bake 30 to 40 minutes until cornbread is done and meat is bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Siesta Fiesta Pie
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.5
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 1870.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 23.5 g