Recipe by captain shep
Delicious pizza originates from the island of Sicily, where fish such as tuna are a traditional staple. From Mediterranean Cooking.
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons canned tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 frozen pizza crust
- 6 basil leaves
- 1⁄2 green capsicum
- 180 g tuna in vegetable oil
- 75 g mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the tomatoes, tomato paste and garlic and season well with salt and pepper. Spread thinly over the pizza base.
- Place the tuna, basil and capsicum on top.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pizza.
- Bake in a hot oven (230°C) for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted.