Recipe by Margie Brock
This is another Kraft recipe from several years ago. I started making it in 1980 and we find it very good. The noodles with the cream cheese next to the beef mixture is refreshing.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced onions (small)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces egg noodles, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and drain.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Stir in tomato paste, water, salt, and garlic powder.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- In a separate pan, sauté the bell pepper in butter.
- Add the cream cheese and milk stirring until the cheese is melted.
- Stir in parmesan, salt and noodles.
- In a 10x6-inch baking dish alternate stripes or crosswise rows of meat and then noodles.
- It should be a row of meat, a row of the noodle mixture, meat mixture etc.
- Bake at 350F for for 20 minutes.