Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from the back of the Sargento Bistro Blends shredded cheese bag. If you love pizza...try this recipe on for size! Excellent! Delicious!
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 3⁄4 cups sargento bistro blends mozzarella cheese with sun-dried tomatoes and basil, shredded, divided
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, strips (bottled and roasted)
- 1⁄3 cup pitted kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on a round pizza pan; top with pizza sauce, 1 cup cheese, pepper strips, and olives. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup cheese and pepper flakes over pizza.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Cut into pizza slices.
- I added some pepperoni, cooked sausage, and extra cheese as well. Excellent!