Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
An old time favorite, easy and nice.
- 4 one-inch thick steaks
- 1⁄2 cup wine vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Marinate steaks in a mixture of vinegar, oil, oregano, basil and garlic for about 1/2 hour or a bit more.
- Turn occasionally.
- Combine cheese and bread crumbs.
- Dip steaks in this mixture.
- Coat both sides well. Broil to desired doneness.
- Can be prepared in advance and refrigerated until it is time to broil.