Sicilian Sizzled Cheese Sandwich
- Preheat broiler; arrange artichokes on the bread slices and place on a baking sheet; top with cheese.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over med-high heat; add in the garlic and lightly brown.
- Add in the red wine vinegar, capers, oregano, and black pepper; cook 1-2 minutes or until the liquid reduces to about 2 teaspoons; stir in the parsley.
- Spoon mixture over the cheese-topped bread.
- Broil until the cheese melts, bubbles, and turns golden in spots.
- Eat immediately.