- 1 (12 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup frozen peas, uncooked
- 12 medium mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar or 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 8 large basil leaves, minced or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients for vinaigrette in blender and then chill.
- Drain the artichoke hearts, and rinse well to remove salt.
- Cut into halves or quarters, depending on size.
- Place in a bowl with the peas and the mushrooms. Drizzle with Basil Vinaigrette, and sprinkle on the oregano.
- Toss well to coat all vegetable with dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or more. Flavors develop as the salad matures.