Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really nice side dish or snack!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 24 black olives
- 12 garlic cloves
- 8 anchovies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- Spread olive oil onto baking dish.
- Spread chopped cauliflower on baking dish and coat with olive oil already on dish.
- Put chopped olives, anchovies & garlic on cauliflower.
- Broil at 450° and check every 5-10 minutes Will not take much longer than 15 minute (Unless you like your cauliflower BLACK).
- Take out of oven and toss in salads, eat straight or use as a side dish!