Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy, tasty chops
Make and share this Sicilian Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Oil bottom of baking dish. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Add juice of lemons to melted butter.
- Dip pork chops in beaten eggs and then into seasoned bread crumbs to coat evenly.
- Lay them in the dish. Bake for 30 minutes and baste occasionally with melted butter and lemon juice mixture .
- Turn pork chops and continue basting for 30 more minutes.
- Serve with Italian bread and salad.